Looking for group lodging with all the comforts of home? Have Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast all to yourself with our Whole House Rental (All 5 Rooms) or our Rent the Inn/Vacation Rental option what includes full kitchen access.
Enjoy an overnight stay or gather for a getaway reunion in an 1878 Victorian Farmhouse updated with all the modern amenities on 6 pastoral acres. Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast has the prefect blend of numerous, comfortable gathering spaces indoors and out yet still having plenty of private spaces to be on your own.
Perfect for your family reunion, or to celebrate a milestone birthday or anniversary!
These holiday weekends are currently on hold for group vacation rental:
- November 24 - 27, Wednesday - Sunday.
- December 22 - 26, Thursday - Monday.
Location and Nebraska City Attractions
Whispering Pines can help you create lasting memories for a wide range of people and interests. Located on the edge of town, Whispering Pines is just blocks from Arbor Lodge Mansion and State Historical Park.
After a day of adventures, your group can enjoy the peaceful, secluded atmosphere behind the pines with our hot tub, fire pit, wrap-around porch plus acres of grassy areas perfect for any number of outdoor games.
Historic Nebraska City is loved for its many museums, historic sites, apple orchards, vineyards, bird watching, golf course, spa offerings, art galleries, music, unique shops, family adventures, cycling trails, hiking and walking trails, local water park… there really is something for everyone in your group.
Our five guest rooms can sleep 10 people (double occupancy). Additional beds and pull-outs plus a ½ bath in the den can accommodate up to 6 additional adults. We welcome children with ‘well-behaved parents’ to watch over them. And we haven’t forgotten your ‘fur kids’, they are welcome to stay in our two pet friendly rooms (Roost in the Barn and Victoria’s Wine Cellar).
Visit our Guest Rooms page to view full descriptions that each unique room offers.
- Private baths
- Bee Kind shampoo, conditioner and shower gel
- Hair dryers
- Luxury linens
- Mini-fridge with water carafes
Property Features and Amenities
Your group will enjoy exclusive use of:
- Dining room, parlor, & den inside the main house
- Wrap-around porch, covered and open decks
- Seven person outdoor hot tub
- Six acres of grounds for outdoor games and picnics
- Fire pit stocked with wood and kindling
- Two person hammock
- DVD players, movie library, playing cards, puzzles, and games
- Wine glasses and corkscrews
- Wireless internet throughout the property
- TV with cable in the den and all house rooms, TV in barn
We Can Help You Pick the Right Option
The Whole House Rental includes all our Bed & Breakfast services including a full gourmet breakfast plus has optional add-ons such as evening dinner service, cooking classes or murder mystery dinners. The Rent the Inn/Vacation Rental is perfect for folks that enjoy cooking family favorites together or are simply looking for a more affordable travel option for holiday celebrations. Pricing is seasonal and will vary based on your group's needs.
Every group has different needs and questions to be answered. We understand that your cousin needs to know if there are enough place settings for the holiday meal, or your book club might want ideas for an art crawl. Call or email us and we can help you decide which rental option is right for your group.
Whole House Rental
Includes these amenities:
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Complimentary snacks and seasonal beverages (including Jeanna's famous chocolate chip cookies)
- Housekeeping services
- Pets welcome within the two pet friendly rooms (Roost in the Barn and Victoria’s Wine Cellar)
Optional On-site Add-Ons:
Rent the Inn / Vacation Rental
The highlight of our Rent the Inn Package is access to the kitchen. We'll clear out to make room for your supplies and turn the kitchen over for the duration of your stay. Your group enjoys:
- Exclusive use of the full-service, gourmet kitchen stocked with cookware, glassware, and place settings, complete with almost every gadget you can imagine, a 4x8 foot butcher block island, 5 burner gas stove, double oven and a large refrigerator with ice maker. Extra side-by-side refrigerator.
- Outdoor herb garden in season.
- On the patio: Char-broil BBQ Grill with 4 burners, rotisserie and side burner.
- Deep freeze space may be available with advance request.
- Pets welcome withing two pet friendly guest rooms.
- Additional event venue fees may apply if you choose to use the facility for a party and non-staying guests attend
View our Vacation Rental Policies for more specifics.