- Sleeps 3 (One King Bed plus pull-out Twin)
- Private Bath with walk-in extra large Shower
- Central Heat & AC with individual Thermostat
- Ceiling Fans
- Room-darkening shades
- TV with Cable
- Across the hall from the Rose Room
- NOT Pet Friendly
Innkeeper Notes: Virtual Tour reflects room prior to Spring 2023 updates that included new paint and décor.
Welcome to the Traveler’s Room, our ode to adventure. This extra-large room encompasses the entire North side of our B&B’s upper level. This room offers a fantastic view of our award- winning oak tree, water and flower gardens and the vegetable garden. The abundance of windows fills the space with natural light, creating a bright and airy atmosphere to explore antique maps, travel books and photos.
The sitting area features a convenient table, and the oversized chair can comfortably seat two. The room exudes old world charm with its exposed brick chimney, antique 1857 Missionary desk, and the wash sink vanity repurposed from a classic gentleman’s chest.
Booking with friends? The Traveler’s Room is across the hall from the Rose Room.
All Room Amenities
- Full Gourmet Breakfast for Guests
- Luxury Linens
- Bee Kind shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- Kimono Waffle Bathrobes / Hair dryer
- Mini-fridge with water
- Free WiFi throughout the property
View Our Property Amenities page for more details about what Whispering Pines has to offer!