- Private Entrance
- Sleeps 2 (One Queen Bed)
- Private Bath with Tub & Shower
- Heated Tile Bathroom Floor
- Locally-sourced lavender bath salts
- Pet Friendly
- Central Heat & AC / Floor Fan / Electric Fireplace /
- Egress Window with Room Darkening Shade
- Television with Cable
- Adjoining Room with Arbor Room
*Innkeeper Note: Virtual tour reflects room prior to Spring 2023 updates that included new carpet, paint, and décor.
With a private entrance just off the back deck, Victoria’s provides the closest access to the outdoor hot tub and wrap-around porch. Said to be the original kitchen in this 1878 farmhouse, Victoria’s is below the current kitchen, so you’ll wake to the smells of breakfast drifting to your room.
Our wine cellar-themed room features Venetian plaster walls and custom wine bottle sconces for unique décor and bedside lighting. Indulge in comfort as you step onto the heated tile floors, treating your feet to a cozy warmth after a delightful soak in the tub.
Booking with friends? Victoria’s Wine Cellar adjoins with The Arbor Room.
One of our two pet friendly rooms, Victoria’s is favored by our furry (and human) guests that chose to be closer to the amenities of the main house yet still enjoy direct access to the 6 acres of grounds.
Your furry friend like to talk or your furry pals want more space? Check out the Roost in the Barn, our other pet friendly room separate from the main house.
All Room Amenities
- Full Gourmet Breakfast for Guests
- Luxury Linens
- Bee Kind shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel
- Kimono Waffle Bathrobes/Hair dryer
- Mini-fridge with water
- Free WiFi throughout the property
View our Property Amenities page for more details about what Whispering Pines has to offer!