We’re glad you’re considering purchasing a gift of lodging here at Whispering Pines Bed & Breakfast.
Ordering and Purchasing a Whispering Pines Bed & Breakfast Gift Certificate
- You can order your gift here online below or you may contact the innkeeper directly and order via phone.
- Gift certificates are available for any amount over $25 in increments of $25.
- Should your recipient not use the full amount of the certificate, they will have a balance. If they do have a little extra balance, we have add-on's, such as our celebration package, s'mores or a charcuterie board, they can purchase when they reserve. Also, we have a small gift shop with Whispering Pines signature mugs, ornaments and aprons.
- Our gift certificates never expire.
- Gift certificate sales are final and not refundable or redeemable for cash. Gift certificates may be re-gifted.
Gift Certificate Delivery
At the time of purchase, you will have the opportunity to choose to have the certificate emailed to you immediately or to have it mailed to you or the recipient. Our certificates do include some information on the bed and breakfast and the area, but you can also choose to download the Whispering Pines Rack Card (in .pdf format) below to include with your gift. If you choose the US Postal Mail route, certificates are typically mailed within 24 hours. Download Brochure Rack Card PDF
Redeeming a Gift Certificate
The lucky recipient of your gift can reserve their stay from this website or by calling the innkeeper. The online registration system will request a credit card to secure the room and reservation. Should their be any amount owed back to the guest at check-out, that amount will be refunded to their card.
The following Gift Certificate policies are included with the certificate:
- Gift Certificate can be redeemed for goods and services only and is not redeemable for cash
- Services include, but are not limited to, lodging, food service, cooking classes, gift shop items, celebration and partner packages and add-ons
- Gift Certificates are subject to availability
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of redemption
- Reservations using gift certificates are subject to the Inn’s applicable reservation & cancellation policies.