Join Our Team
We are hiring!
Join our team at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast and help keep things ready so our guests can have a wonderful experience! Looking for motivated, hard working people with a smile on their face.
Do you love to entertain? Enjoy cooking and people? Want to make everything special for when the guests arrive? We are looking for an Assistant Innkeeper to help manage the day-to-day operations at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast.
- Responsibilities include guest tending, housekeeping, food preparation and food service.
- Candidate must be an independent worker, personable and hospitable, have a history of punctuality and reliability.
- Position is salaried (after a training period), based on experience, with annual compensation $18,000 – $22,500. Work hours will vary, but typically between 9:30 AM and 3 PM. Some early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays will be required. Days off are negotiable at time of hire
- Some aspects of the job require physical labor and standing for long periods of time. Must be able to lift and move 25 pounds.
Guest Attendant:housekeeping and kitchen staff
- Housekeeping: assist in the kitchen with breakfast cleanup, properly prepare guest rooms and common areas so they are ready for guest arrival and so guests feel comfortable and experience quality accommodations during their overnight stay
- Previous experience preferred, but not required. Candidates should have an attention to detail, be a quick learner, and confident
- Some aspects of the job require physical labor and lifting as well as standing for long periods of time
- Work hours will vary, but typically between 9:30 AM and 3 PM. Pay is minimum wage or based on experience
- Assist with planting and maintenance of water (pond and stream), vegetable and flower gardens
- Ensure fire pit area stocked and hot tub filled and chemicals correct
- Assist with additional seasonal maintenance and care of property as needed. Examples of other jobs would be: moving furniture, light painting or staining, changing light bulbs, event setup and tear-down.
- Position is not responsible for lawn care
- Work hours are flexible and varied; 3 – 10 hours/week .Pay is minimum wage or based on experience
How to apply: Click below to download application. Fill out and attach resume if desired. Contact Owner, Jeanna Stavas, via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-873-5850 to set up a time for tour and interview.
Please browse our website to see what a guest at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast can experience!