Join Our Team
We are always accepting applications!
Join our team at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast and help keep things ready so our guests can have a wonderful experience! Looking for motivated, hard working people with a smile on their face. (call to see if we are hiring)
Guest Attendant: housekeeping and kitchen staff
- Housekeeping: assist in the kitchen with breakfast cleanup, properly prepare guest rooms and common areas so they are ready for guest arrival and so guests feel comfortable and experience quality accommodations during their overnight stay
- Previous experience preferred, but not required. Candidates should have an attention to detail, be a quick learner, and confident
- Some aspects of the job require physical labor and lifting as well as standing for long periods of time
- Work hours will vary, but typically between 9:30 AM and 3 PM. Pay is minimum wage or based on experience
- Assist with planting and maintenance of water (pond and stream), vegetable and flower gardens
- Ensure fire pit area stocked and hot tub filled and chemicals correct
- Assist with additional seasonal maintenance and care of property as needed. Examples of other jobs would be: moving furniture, light painting or staining, changing light bulbs, event setup and tear-down.
- Position is not responsible for lawn care
- Work hours are flexible and varied; 3 – 10 hours/week .Pay is minimum wage or based on experience
How to apply: Click below to download application. Fill out and attach resume if desired. Contact Owner, Jeanna Stavas, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-873-5850 to set up a time for tour and interview.
Please browse our website to see what a guest at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast can experience!