Join Our Team
Guest Services/Room Attendant
Join our team at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast and help keep things ready for our guests to have a wonderful experience! Looking for motivated, hard working people with a smile on their face.
- Housekeeping and Kitchen: assist in the kitchen with breakfast cleanup, properly prepare guest rooms and common areas so they are ready for guest arrival and so guests feel comfortable and experience quality accommodations during their overnight stay
- Food Preparation/Service: work with innkeeper as kitchen aide to prepare, serve and clean for food service events
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to trouble shoot, attention to detail, quick learner, and confident
- Should have an understanding of general cleaning and be familiar with a kitchen and bathroom
- Some aspects of the job require physical labor and lifting as well as standing for long periods of time
- Those with an interest in hospitality travel and tourism is an added bonus! Innkeeper’s Assistant position may be available based on passion and experience.
Flexible hours and scheduling
Housekeeper: 9:30 am – 3pm (Typical start time; ending time and hours varies)
Special Event Service Help: Days and times vary
How to apply: Click below to download application. Fill out and contact Owner, Jeanna Stavas, via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-873-5850 to set up a time for tour and interview.
Start date – Immediate
Location – Nebraska City
Please browse our website to see what a guest at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast can experience!