Vacation Rental Policies
Rent the Inn / Vacation Rentals policies:
- Check-in time typically 4 PM (we will accommodate earlier if possible with advanced arrangement).
- Check-out time for guest rooms is 11 AM (to allow us to prepare for incoming guests). Free to use kitchen and property until 2 PM (or later by advanced arrangement)
- All rates subject to applicable sales and lodging tax, not included.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve the Rent the Inn and the remainder will be due at the time of your arrival.
- Two-night minimum
- The owner has private quarters on premises and is available to address issues affecting the running of the Inn or to answer questions. Or, if the owner is away, contacts for questions and emergency maintenance will be provided.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and well-being of all persons in their group.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not permitted in the cooking area or to use kitchen utensils or appliances.
- Pets are welcome within the two pet friendly guest rooms (Roost in the Barn and Victoria’s) and the outdoor spaces only. Please review our pet policy.
- You are asked to agree to keep the Whispering Pines B&B neat and tidy and leave the building much as you found it.
- A fee will be charged in the event of breakages or undue mess.
- A signed renter’s agreement between guest and Whispering Pines B&B may be required at commencement of stay.