Vacation Rental Policies
Rent the Inn / Vacation Rentals policies:
- Check-in time typically 4 PM (we will accommodate earlier if possible with advanced arrangement).
- Check-out time for guest rooms is 11 AM (to allow us to prepare for incoming guests). May request extended use of kitchen and property until 2 PM or later by advanced arrangement for an additional fee.
- All rates subject to applicable sales and lodging tax, not included.
- Two-night minimum
- The owner has private quarters on premises and is available to address issues affecting the running of the Inn or to answer questions. Or, if the owner is away, contacts for questions and emergency maintenance will be provided.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and well-being of all persons in their group.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not permitted in the cooking area or to use kitchen utensils or appliances.
- Pets are welcome within the two pet friendly guest rooms (Roost in the Barn and Victoria’s) and the outdoor spaces only. Please review our pet policy.
- You are asked to agree to keep the Whispering Pines B&B neat and tidy and leave the building much as you found it.
- A fee will be charged in the event of breakages or undue mess.
- A signed renter’s agreement between guest and Whispering Pines B&B or security deposit may be required at commencement of stay.
Vacation Rentals and Whole House Rentals Cancellation Policy
- Whole house or large events require a non-refundable 25% deposit.
- 30 days out, additional 25% due
- Remaining 50% of balance due upon arrival
- 30 day cancellation