Dinner, Wine and the Art of Conversation
You are invited to an evening of dining, conviviality and conversational exploration. Conversation helps us to live better and work well, as individuals, families, and communities.
As well as a delightful dinner among friends, you will adventure into the principles and practices of conversation with your guide, Stuart Chittenden, a resident at the Kimmel Harding Nelson Center for the Arts.
Beyond small talk and snappy electronic dialogue, we will explore our attitudes and approaches to big talk and living a rich conversational life. This is an evening for curious, open-minded individuals who want to discover themselves and others by examining their art of conversation.
Your meal will be paired with wines from Kimmel Orchard and Vineyard.
Starters: Montego Bay Jerk Meatballs and Salmon Slammer w/Mango Salsa
Spring Minestrone Soup
A Spring Salad: Radish, Pea and Feta
Main: Flat Iron steak w/red wine sauce and Crab cake
Sweet Endings: Butter Pecan Ice Cream, Candied pecans and cinnamon/sugar pie crust
- The meal includes four dishes plus dessert. Five wine pairings. Ice Tea, Lemonade, and Water are also included.
- Doors open at 6 PM. Food and wine pairings with conversation from 6:30 – 9:00 PM.
- $35 per person, ages 21 and up ($30 for meal w/no wine tasting)
- Tickets available via Eventbrite
- Additional glasses or bottles of tasted wines and some Kimmel products used in recipes will be available for purchase