In honor of August being Goat Cheese month, we thought it would be fun to share our easy trio of goat cheese appetizer. It’s very versatile (the way we like things around here)! Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
This is an easy make ahead or make last minute if guests show up unannounced. Goat cheese has a pretty long refrigerator life unopened, so keep some on hand for your next snack time!
- 24 oz Goat Cheese (3 logs)
- 1/4 cup cashews, walnuts or your favorite nut chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, apricots or your favorite dried fruit chopped
- 1/4 cup Tri-color peppercorns
- 1/2 cup Mix of parsley, chives, rosemary or your favorite herbs chopped
Combine nuts and berries together and place on a plate. Form goat cheese into log or ball and roll into nuts and berries until coated.
Crack pepper onto a plate. Form goat cheese into log or ball and roll into herbs until coated.
Combine herbs together and place on a plate. Form goat cheese into log or ball and roll into herbs until coated. Garnish with a sprig of your herb(s) in the log so people know what it is.
*You can adjust the amount of goat cheese based on your event, number of people, etc.and then adjust the coating amounts accordingly.